IPSViet.com

Sign in to follow this  
DevSTAR

[SOLVED] [HELP] Topic Thumbnail issue

Hi I bought topic thumbnail for my website but have issue. Some reason images showing default image even thou there are other images inside post. Here is example.

20180314_194527.thumb.jpg.63382bc09327db18cf7863c31e5b9c30.jpg

I highlited the topic which should have this Thumbnail

20180314_194435.thumb.jpg.f5b07d7f954b63508c6c6424440da449.jpg

Yes setting is set to auto grab image inside the post.

I have edited first post which had same image as rest of the topics and uploaded image manually same that post was set to Grab First image automatically but it did not. 

My question is in admin panel there is rebuild tool for it. Can you please add image rebuild for the images where script will check if there is images inside post and will use that to add it ? 

And will remove all default image if the script detects images inside post and use the image inside the post instead if default ? 

It works fine when manually adding posts but I'm running custom script where it's adding posts automatically to my website. 

That's why I asked if there is a way to add image rebuild tool so that any default image posted script will check post and see if there is image posted inside the post and will replace default image with image insude the post ?

Thank you.

Edited by DevSTAR

Hello can I get help with this? If you need PayPal email used to buy this plugin I can provide it. 

Thank you.

He said he paid for his friend to purchase it from invisioncommunity.com. So I will support his friend when he pm me from ips forum, not ipsviet.

• Haha 1