IPSViet.com

Sign in to follow this  
Justin Prince

[SOLVED] Remove Chatbox from sidebar

So recently I started using this addon for my forums and I already used to the widget for the index but I can't remove it from my navigation bar.

Some help would be appreciated.

I'm aware the title is wrong, my mistake. But by the other hand the chatbox is still showing up even when I'm in a subforum, how can I prevent it from appearing in all pages? I just want it to be at the main index and remove the navigation bar (Chatbox)

Bim    1,476
3 hours ago, Justin Prince said:

So recently I started using this addon for my forums and I already used to the widget for the index but I can't remove it from my navigation bar.

Some help would be appreciated.

Go to acp > manage menu

2 hours ago, Justin Prince said:

I'm aware the title is wrong, my mistake. But by the other hand the chatbox is still showing up even when I'm in a subforum, how can I prevent it from appearing in all pages? I just want it to be at the main index and remove the navigation bar (Chatbox)

It can not, if you placed it in one forum it will displays in all forums because the same controller.

How do these guys prevent the chatbox from being displayed in all sections and just the index?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My point is, I just want the chatbox to be displayed above the node tree. I don't want it on every page, for instance. 

See how here it's visible: 

Hidden Content

Now here it isn't: 

Hidden Content

How is that possible?