IPSViet.com

Bim

(BIM43) Chatbox 3.1.1

Bim

Please don't suggest me to add new features. I made it because I love a simple application.

Message added by Bim

3 hours ago, titcrea said:

This fix in 3.1.1 version but we have a new bug with ' apostrophe caractere who are remplace by a empty picture ^^

Yes, you are right. I download the app from here, I didn't know there is a 3.1.1 version.

First bug fixed. The only bug I found are Unicode characters.

Hello! If I want to add an emoticon and click on it, then she does not appear in the chat, even though I choose her, why? And if I enter it manually on the chat, it will show up 🙂

Hello Guys !

Actually using an old version of this chatbox (2.1.6), and looking for a real good update !

It seems i've found THE ONE ! :D

Hi - probably a really dumb question here. But how can I make the Chatbox appear on mobile view on the homepage? I am new to IPB so forgive me if this is a really stupid question! Thanks.

Edited by ND_Luke

13 hours ago, ND_Luke said:

Hi - probably a really dumb question here. But how can I make the Chatbox appear on mobile view on the homepage? I am new to IPB so forgive me if this is a really stupid question! Thanks.

Found the answer to my own question. Posting here to help anyone in the future:

On mobile view the blocks will appear at the bottom of the main content. This however can be switched of within the theme, so edit your theme and look at the custom tab. Check that "Show sidebar on mobile" is switched on.

Recently Used emoticons not working, when you press on it, simply does nothing, where as normal emoticons working perfectly fine, where could be the problem here?

I have currently checked what could be the problem, and I'm pretty sure found what it is, just have no idea how to fix it. So the problem is 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So, the title part is empty for some reason for recently used part. In the browser edited the code and filled title part with the :classic_blink: part, and wolia, when i click on the icon, it adds to the text area. Found the issue, but have no idea how to fix it, can someone share a fix of this? 

Edited by Mantas Salasevicius
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1