IPSViet.com

(BIM) Chatbox FREE

admin

• Administrators

@gerard001 try to re-save all settings and post again.

Mình cài bản 1.1.2 mới nhất cho IPB 4 nhưng config rùi mà nó không hiển thị ngoài forum :(.. mới tập làm forum IPS, mong Bim giúp đỡ

Ra ngoài forum (yêu cầu đã log = nick admin) ở mép trái khoản giữa có mũi tên click vào nó rồi nắm kéo Chatbox ra ngoài.

Hi @Bim

Thanks for the (BIM40) Chatbox 1.1.3! I just downloaded it to trial it on my v4.0.13 community after I had to remove Shoutbox due to it hammering my shared hosting; webhost was most unhappy!

Installation of (BIM40) Chatbox 1.1.3 went very smoothly, no issues except I can't hear the sound effect message.mp3 when the sounds are toggled on. I have cleared the cache, and it still doesn't play the sound when I submit a message. I have checked my speakers are on and can play music okay!

I have tried replacing the message.mp3 with my own mp3, still doesn't play.

I can't hear any sounds from your Chatbox here on this website either, after toggling the Sounds On and trying a test message.

Please can you assist? Is it a bug?

• Administrators

Hi @Bim

Thanks for the (BIM40) Chatbox 1.1.3! I just downloaded it to trial it on my v4.0.13 community after I had to remove Shoutbox due to it hammering my shared hosting; webhost was most unhappy!

Installation of (BIM40) Chatbox 1.1.3 went very smoothly, no issues except I can't hear the sound effect message.mp3 when the sounds are toggled on. I have cleared the cache, and it still doesn't play the sound when I submit a message. I have checked my speakers are on and can play music okay!

I have tried replacing the message.mp3 with my own mp3, still doesn't play.

I can't hear any sounds from your Chatbox here on this website either, after toggling the Sounds On and trying a test message.

Please can you assist? Is it a bug?

I can not reproduce this issue, please show me your url so I can test.

Chạy 'Get Support' tool trước. Nếu ko sửa dc thì mở file uploads/logs/latest.php xem nó bị gì

Hic mình sài null. cài vẫn bị như vậy

<?php exit; ?>

Sat, 03 Oct 2015 03:28:41 +0000 (Severity: 2)
124.158.7.18 -

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

ErrorException
2: file_get_contents(/home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/plugins/pc59005bb80/hooks/e7d53c38221ffcf633ec7f7cfe137635.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/home/vietzone/...', 2225, Array)
#1 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Theme/Theme.php(2225): file_get_contents('/home/vietzone/...')
#2 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Theme/Theme.php(651): IPS\_Theme->compileTemplates('core', 'front', 'global')
#3 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'core')
#4 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(95): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#5 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(455): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#6 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#7 /home/vietzone/domains/vietzone.pro/public_html/vZn/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

• admin changed the title to (BIM) Chatbox FREE
  • admin locked this topic