IPSViet.com

Bim

(BIM) Chatbox FREE

Bim

Please don't suggest me to add new features. I made it because I love a simple application.

Message added by Bim

Hey does anyone know if its possible to change the font colour in the section of the chat you type before posting from black to white? my theme has dark/black background and you cant see the text before sending spacer.png

We are having trouble with our chatbox... we were using 2.0.0 and have upgraded to 4.0.3, but the problem persists.  The chatbox will disconnect users in the middle of typing and does so very quickly to each user.  I have completely removed and reinstalled the chatbox application and I"m still having this problem.  Please help!

image.png.faa7ac99454d6b9d16628b896a89e913.png

Edited by Justin Graves
add image clip to show problem

It seems to be the "interval update" setting that is causing the problem.  It causes a disconnect at the setting, no matter what the setting is.  I have it set at 3 minutes now to try to minimize impact on guys getting disconnected in the middle of typing in the chatbox, but now, it doesn't refresh for 3 minutes and then it just crashes and the entire forum has to be refreshed for it to work again.  We are using IPB 4.4.4

cái này mình ko tự gõ được emo à Bim nhỉ? ví dụ như : D chẳng hạn, ko tự hiện mặt cười, phải nhấn vào nút emo rồi chọn thủ công 😞

Just now, KID_SAITO said:

cái này mình ko tự gõ được emo à Bim nhỉ? ví dụ như : D chẳng hạn, ko tự hiện mặt cười, phải nhấn vào nút emo rồi chọn thủ công 😞

Nó là plain text ko phải rich text sao hiện.

10 hours ago, Justin Graves said:

It seems to be the "interval update" setting that is causing the problem.  It causes a disconnect at the setting, no matter what the setting is.  I have it set at 3 minutes now to try to minimize impact on guys getting disconnected in the middle of typing in the chatbox, but now, it doesn't refresh for 3 minutes and then it just crashes and the entire forum has to be refreshed for it to work again.  We are using IPB 4.4.4

I can not reproduce the problem. Please give me acp access so I can take a look.

23 hours ago, Bim said:

Nó là plain text ko phải rich text sao hiện.

ý mình ko phải là sau khi gõ ký tự rồi nhấn Space để nó hiện, mà là sau khi nhấn Enter để gửi nội dung thì trên nội dung chat cũng ko hiện mặt cười ấy

11 minutes ago, KID_SAITO said:

ý mình ko phải là sau khi gõ ký tự rồi nhấn Space để nó hiện, mà là sau khi nhấn Enter để gửi nội dung thì trên nội dung chat cũng ko hiện mặt cười ấy

Kiểm tra lại cái emoticon trong acp. Xoá hết up lại, tránh trùng ký tự

3 minutes ago, Bim said:

Kiểm tra lại cái emoticon trong acp. Xoá hết up lại, tránh trùng ký tự

vẫn dùng bình thường trong topic mà, bị mỗi ngoài chatbox thôi á Bim

Just now, KID_SAITO said:

vẫn dùng bình thường trong topic mà, bị mỗi ngoài chatbox thôi á Bim

Kì ta, ko xác định dc lỗi này. Hôm nào rãnh coi lại, giờ lười quá hehe

1 minute ago, Bim said:

Kì ta, ko xác định dc lỗi này. Hôm nào rãnh coi lại, giờ lười quá hehe

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
vào coi thử nè :D

rảnh thì up luôn cái topic stats đi Bim, cái đó hay quá mà :D

• Like 1