IPSViet.com

(BIM) Chatbox FREE

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Good

I have invision community 4.4.0 beta 3 unfortunately the chatbox stopped working and leaves this logs that I leave below errors if someone can help me thanks.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Band -.-
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

One little advance notice. I installed IPS 4.4.0 Beta for testing in the meantime.
Problem - The chat stopped recording/saving new posts, it means, was possible to load and see old posts, even to change, but could not post new ones. It simply didn't sent nothing.
It was Chatbox 3.1.3

• admin changed the title to (BIM) Chatbox 4.0.0
On 2/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Bim said:

Please wait for 4.4 Final version. We don't support beta versions.

Oh yes, IPS 4.0.0 is officially out but the problem is the same, doesn't save any new shouts and cannot repair old ones.
But one big change has taken place. Now I can log in here again. For a long time I can't login any way, any method wasn't successful.

So, thanks for it.

27 minutes ago, kalju said:

Oh yes, IPS 4.0.0 is officially out but the problem is the same, doesn't save any new shouts and cannot repair old ones.
But one big change has taken place. Now I can log in here again. For a long time I can't login any way, any method wasn't successful.

So, thanks for it.

Chatbox 4.0.0 works on IPS 4.4. Download it from IPS Marketplace. He doesn't upload the new file in this topic.

16 hours ago, mbluewhite said:

Chatbox 4.0.0 works on IPS 4.4. Download it from IPS Marketplace. He doesn't upload the new file in this topic.

Don't know what the reason, I can login, can read, can open Client Area, can make any changes, but still see only this message.

Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file.

• admin changed the title to (BIM) Chatbox FREE
  • admin locked this topic